Confetti Balloons 40cm - Choose your colours
Clear 40cm latex balloon filled with 2cm confetti (colour of your choice), ready to be inflated. Balloon can be supplied Flat or Inflated with Helium or Air. We use Qualatex balloons the highest quality latex balloon available.
PLEASE NOTE INFLATED BALLOONS CANNOT BE POSTED. OPTIONS FOR INFLATED ARE EITHERÂ PICK UP FROM STORE OR DELIVERY (SUNSHINE COAST AREAS ONLY). FEES APPLY UPON CHECKOUT.
Pre- Mixed Colours below or choose your own colours by selecting other:
***If you choose 'other' please put your confetti colours in the comments box upon checkout or contact us 07 5479 3113 after placing order***
- Metallic Gold & Black or Metallic Gold & White
- Metallic Silver & Black or Metallic Silver & White
- Metallic Gold or Metallic Silver Only
- Sunshine- Yellow, Red & Orange
- Boy - Dark Blue, Light Blue & White
- Girl - Light Pink, White & Metallic Gold
- Rainbow - Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Orange, Purple & Blue
- Seaside - Yellow, Light Blue, Dark Blue
- Other - Choose your own colours (put in comments upon checkout)
Step 1. Choose the colour confetti you require inside your balloon
- If you choose 'other' please put your confetti colours in the comments box upon checkout or contact us 07 5479 3113 after placing order.
Step 2. Choose Flat, Helium Filled or Air Filled
- Flat is a confetti filled balloon ready for you to inflate yourself (instructions Below) Stick & Cup included
- Air Filled is attached to a balloon Stick & Cup
- Helium Filled includes Ribbon to match Confetti attached to a balloon weight
Step 3. Choose your quantity upon checkout
- If you require same balloon with a different colour confetti please add separately to cart then choose your quantities for each balloon upon checkout
DIY AIR INSTRUCTIONS- Blow up your balloon using a balloon pump or air compressor. Do not blow up the balloon with your mouth. Once the balloon is filled with air, rub the balloon with your hand to create static. Roll the balloon & the confetti will stick to the sides, you may need to repeat the process. The balloon can now be tied to a length of ribbon & hung. In the photo shown the balloon has been inflated with air.
DIY HELIUM INSTRUCTIONS- Inflate with Helium. Helium filled balloons can generally last 10-12 hours from inflation, however this is dependent on how they are handled, transported & most importantly the weather.
PLEASE NOTE- Balloons are Balloons therefore in nature they are fragile. We use the highest quality latex balloon available, however please use great care when inflating. If you are concerned please order extra balloons for your event if you are concerned about popping. We do not offer refunds on balloons.